A doctor is contactable during the normal working weekday using the surgery telephone number: 020 3457 8727
The Ambulance Service
If your query is related directly to a life-threatening or emergency situation, you should telephone 999 immediately and ask for an ambulance.
The NHS 111 service
The NHS 111 service is also available in certain areas of the country. You should use this service if you urgently need medical help or advice but it is not a life-threatening situation, or if your GP surgery is closed.
Call 111 if:
- You need medical help fast but it's not a 999 emergency.
- You think you need to go to A&E or need another NHS urgent care service.
- Your GP surgery is called and you wish to make an appointment at a local GP Hub.
- You don't know who to call or you don't have a GP to call.
- You need health information or reassurance about what to do next.
- For less urgent health needs, contact your GP or local pharmacist in the usual way.
- For immediate, life-threatening emergencies, continue to call 999.
Croydon GP Hubs
If you can't get an appointment with your GP, call 111 for an assessment or to book an appointment, if necessary, with a Croydon GP Hub 8.00am to 8.00pm every day, all year round.
For more information on emergency contacts please go to www.croydongp.co.uk/emergencies
For information on the local GP Hubs go to www.croydongphub.co.uk